317 North Henson Street, PO Box 9, Lake City, CO 81235
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Located downstairs in the Hinsdale County Courthouse.
Joan Roberts - County Clerk
The Hinsdale County Clerk can assist you with:
- Voter Registration
- Vehicle Title and Registration
- Election Information
- Marriage Licenses
- Liquor Licenses for the County of Hinsdale
- Copies: letter, $.25/page, legal, $.50/page, plats, $5/page
- Recording: $13 first page, $5 each additional page (per document)
- Documentary: $.01 per $100 of purchase price is sale is over $500
- Security Agreement Filings: $5 per page up to legal size, $10 per page over legal
- Faxing: $3 first three pages, $1 each additional page
- E-mailing fees: $3 first three pages, $1 each additional page
- Marriage License: $30
- Mailing Expenses: Actual postage costs
All elections are now conducted by mail. For questions about receiving a ballot, call Hinsdale County at 944-2225 and select the clerk's extension.
Search County Documents Online
You can now search County Documents online at iCounty.org for a fee. Searchable by index 1997 - current. Prior to 1997, contact clerk\'s office for book and page number. Daily, Monthly, and Yearly subscriptions are available. iCounty.org is a trusted and official contractor for the Hinsdale County Clerk.Visit iCounty.org and sign-up as a new user. Search on your time, when you need it-- wherever you are in the world. Records are still available to be physically searched by anyone able to visit the Clerks office during normal office hours.